Have you experienced the high and low challenges designed in many different levels? Join us in conquering an High Rope Tour with 10 game rounds and 80 elements (challenges) on trees up to 18m high. It is the heart-pounding fear when you do the zip line route over 200 m through the pine forest or Tarzan swing with a height up to 15 m. Here, you can safely play with quality protective equipment designed also for young children. It’s great to challenge yourself and conquer adventure challenges with your family and friends.
Joining to our journey of high rope, you will in turn experience from the basic rounds to hard rounds for conquering yourself. You will overcome 8 rounds of training and challenges. The Practice Circle 1 & The Practice Circle 2 are basic rounds to get used to the game; Yellow, Green and Orange Circles are challenges for families and warm up the body; Blue Circle will take you to conquer the height. In the Red Circle and Black Circle, you can challenge yourself on a height of up to 15 meters.
All players will always play round 1 and round 2 to get familiar with safety gear and fixed system with 3 identical games in 2 rounds: Monkey Bridge, Ladders and Zipline. After playing these 2 rounds, you will continue the Yellow Circle with the European safety pulley system. The Yellow Circle is a round where parents can be assured for children to play safely because this round is designed for children from 3 to 8 years old. Besides, Green Circle is only about 2 to 5 meters away from the ground but it is still an interesting activity for the whole family, especially children. You and your children can experience challenges together with meaningful moments of playing.
For those who love strong feelings, from the Orange Circle, you will enter the journey to conquer hard challenges. The Orange Circle will be a great landscape experience, you will be able to move through pine forests from a height of 13 m. Continuing with the Blue Circle, you will feel the rising height with 10 complex games that will make you a little frightened but excited. And, be prepared for the screams throughout the forest in the Red Circle. More than 200 meters of zipline through the pine forest will make the heartbeat more rapid than ever. You need to have skill, concentration and a good physical body to play in this Red Circle.
Finally, with a height of up to 15 m and a Tarzan jumping game, the Black Circle – the round for the brave heart will give you the most spectacular experience in your life. You will get the journey of sightseeing from the high zipline that is over 36-meter long, it gives you a feeling of fear but you will also realize that you have conquered yourself. It’s interesting, isn’t it?
1. Close-toed, low heel shoes must be worn at all time, eg. tennis shoes….
2. You must wear clothing suitable for sport, eg. No skirts/dresses. Hair long enough to be pulled back must be pulled back and tied.
3. Be careful of glasses and contact lenses when participating in events. Restraining straps for glasses are suggested.
4. Jewelry of any type including watches and non-prescription sunglasses must not be worn and should not even be brought to the high rope tour. We have small safety boxes.
5. Each activity has a maximum weight restriction of 120kgs and a minimum of 20kgs.
6. People with medical issues that could be aggravated by events may not do those events.
7. No knives or other sharp objects are allowed on the tour.
8. Each activity has a minimum height restriction of 1.1 metres. No one can do an event where they are not tall enough to reach the top rope or cable while standing on the bottom rope or cable.
9. No gum, candy or other food items are allowed on the tour.
10. No smoking, alcoholic beverages, drugs, radios, fireworks or firearms are allowed in the rope tour area.
11. We are not responsible for ripped/soiled clothing.
12. No stacking more than two people high (try to discourage any stacking, usually there are other alternatives).
13. No jumping off events.
14. No one is to attempt or even touch an event until after the instructor has given the safety considerations, objectives, and parameters of the event and invited the group to proceed.
15. No one is to step in the middle of another person’s back or on the end of a bent knee.
16. No one can do high course that cannot properly fit in a harness.
✓ Pick-up & Drop-off: your hotel or anywhere in the city (pick-up from airport: extra USD20).
✓ Depart time: 08:00am or 14:00pm | End time: ~12:00pm noon or 18:00pm.
✓ Advices of what to bring: • Closed-toe and closed-back shoes required • Clothing suitable for sport • Fingerless Gloves (You can rent: 10,000 VND/pair)
✓ Inclusion: • Vehicle for transport • Entrance fees (High Ropes, Waterfall, roller coaster) • Bottled water • Professional instructors and supervisors • European Standardization Equipments • Insurance
✓ No Inclusion: • Lunch • Other personal expenses.
|Number of pax||1||2-3||4-5||6-7||8-9|
|Adult||43 USD/pax||42 USD/pax||36 USD/pax||34 USD/pax||27 USD/pax|
|Children (Under 1,2m)||36 USD/pax||35 USD/pax||27 USD/pax||20 USD/pax||15 USD/pax|
✿ Dalat Tours: 53A To Hien Thanh, Da Lat city
☏ Telephone/WhatsApp: 059-8888-777
✉ Email: email@example.com
☀ Working hours: 09:00AM – 08:00PM (UTC+7)
❖ Payment accepted: Cash (VND,USD), Card, Bank wire, Cryptocurrencies.
Dalat is the capital city of Lam Dong province, Vietnam, is the City of Flowers and honeymooners with lovely villas, the fresh air, the beautiful waterfalls and gorgeous lakes sits in a lush and green valley of postcard beauty. Mist covering the valleys almost year-round leads to its name “City of eternal spring”, Spring is eternal and “unique season” in Dalat.